Legal Land Survey Services:
Legal land survey services are available to our clients. A professional survey may be provided upon request under a separate contract with Nick Martin Landscape Architect Inc.
Please note the typical issues that often may require a legal survey from a licensed, bonded and insured land survey professional.
If your project includes any of the following conditions, a legal survey may be the best first step in your design build process. Please take note of the following typical scenarios that often occur.
Do any of these apply to your project?
* A new custom home project.
* A major or minor grading permit.
* A storm water management permit.
* Home remodel.
* Accessory building(s) to be constructed on your property.
* Property line disputes or need for final determination of actual property line locations.
* The need for elevations, topographical data for new construction.
* Larger properties above one acre in size.
* To establish an accurate and up to date site plan for all new landscape and or architectural improvements that are scheduled to occur now or in future phases.
* The ability to record all survey documents in order to establish a legal record with the County or pertinent governing agency.
Do any of these design conditions or scenarios apply to your project?
To better help you with all of your questions, please give us a call.
You are also encouraged to fill out the Your Design Questionnaire on this website with all of your contact information. We can then discuss this with you in greater detail. In some cases, we can make a google earth an image of your property to better visualize the project area.
We will be able to make recommendations as to whether a professional land survey is appropriate for your construction project.
Nick Martin Landscape Architect, Inc.
Office location: 3173 Willow Tree Lane
Escondido CA 92027
Cell: (760) 533-1717
Nick Martin Landscape Architect meets all BBBOnLine Reliability participation and Better Business Bureau membership standards and is authorized to display the BBBOnLine Reliability seal.